High Street invests in low-finish single and multi-tenant warehouse and distribution properties and portfolios located in infill locations in major markets across the eastern two-thirds of the United States. Our target markets are defined both by dense and growing population centers, and critical port (sea, air, and rail) and highway infrastructure integral to the US and global supply chain. High Street’s investment strategy reflects the long-term opportunity presented by significant, related and evolving logistics trends that drive both the global and US supply chain and which present compelling and enduring demand for industrial property in its target markets.
- Northern New Jersey
- Pennsylvania (Philadelphia Metro & I-81 Corridor)
- Central and South Florida
- Minimum clear height of 24’
- Maximum office finish of 15%
- Single or multi-tenant design
- In-fill location
- Building constructed after 1980
- Masonry or tilt construction preferred (block & metal if (i) block exceeds top of dock door and (ii) construction type is prevalent in market)
Minimum of $3,000,000 to $250,000,000
Generally, fee simple ownership, but will consider ventures and other financing structures.
High Street will close all cash.
If you wish to contact us with acquisition information, please contact the appropriate person below: